Information‎ > ‎

Our History

San Andreas Elementary, built in the late 19th century, was originally a one-room school house, seen here in the school's annual photo, circa 1870.






Today, SAE has expanded to four buildings and serves over 300 students. 
Our mission is to strive for continuous improvement in our teaching to help all students reach their full potential and become life-long learners.