The Grandparent Project of Calaveras
The Grandparent Project provides services to grandparents and other relatives raising children, including families where a parent also lives in the home. The project is sponsored by Calaveras County Behavioral Health and the Calaveras County Office of Education.
Please Join Us! Resources and Support for Grandparents and Other Non-Relatives Raising Children
New meeting dates will be posted in September 2019.
Region: Valley Springs/San Andreas
All meetings in this region are Thursday mornings, 10:00-11:30 am
- Valley Springs Youth Center, 201 Pine St. Valley Springs
- First 5 Conference Room, 373 St. Charles St. San Andreas
Region: Angels Camp/Copperopolis
All meetings in this region are Tuesday mornings, 9:00-10:30 am
- Mark Twain Union Elementary School District, 901 Tuolumne Avenue, Angels Camp
- Copperopolis Fire Protection District, 370 Main Street, Copperopolis
All meetings for this region are Friday mornings, 9:00-10:30 am
- Murphys Senior Center, 65 Mitchler Avenue, Murphys